The Free Grammar School, Bradford on Avon

The Free Grammar School, Bradford on Avon
Date of image
2002
Date uploaded
14 November 2008
Number of views
1728
Number of comments
0
Location of image
Wiltshire & Swindon History Centre, Chippenham
Notes

Set up by the Rev. John Rogers in the Saxon church in 1712. From 1874 the school was in the Old Church House (now Trinity Church Hall). The school closed in 1903.